terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2010

Sugestão para (não) fazer na rua de casa

O cara além de fazer a bagunça, ainda ficou assistindo lá de cima as pessoas...

The Chalk Walk:
This weekend I thought it would be fun to add some color to my block! So I went outside and traced my footsteps with chalk down the sidewalk.


As I was doing this, a grumpy old man came up to me and yelled at me to stop. I actually thought about stopping until a boy came up to me with a giant smile and said 'make more'

and I liked his advice better =)

So I tested out the finished footprints,

ran up to my window to wait with Moo,

and took pictures when people walked by so that it looks like they are leaving trails of colorful footprints!

It was really cute to watch kids (and many adults who thought no one was watching) hop along the footsteps like they were playing hopscotch.

Um comentário: